96. Which of the following is the trade organization created by Sony, Intel, and Microsoft?
Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA)
Local Operation Networks (LonWorks)
None of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
97. Which of the following statements is false?
In Local Operation Networks (LonWorks), the Neuron chip is a SOC with multiple microprocessors, RAM, ROM and IO interface ports.
Zigbee consists of three layers - Physical, Medium Access Control, and Network
X-10 is mainly used for control of lighting, appliance networks and security sensors in a Home Area Networks (HAN)
All of these are false
98. Content Centric Networking (CCN) is derived from
Data Centric Networking (DCN) architecture
Information Centric Networking (ICN) architecture
Load Centric Networking (LCN)
99. The second phase of the intelligent connected vehicles (ICV) was based on which of the following technologies?
None of these
100. In multi-sensor data fusion, which is true:
Combines information from multiple sensor sources.
Enhances the ability of decision making systems to include a multitude of variables prior to arriving at a decision.
Inferences drawn from multiple sensor type data is qualitatively superior to single sensor type data.
All of the above
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login