46. Maximum data rate of a channel for a noiseless 3-kHz binary channel is
none of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. Which of the following measures the number of lost or garbled messages as a fraction of the total sent in the sampling period ?
Residual error rate
Transfer failure probability
Connection release failure probability
Connection establishment failure probability
48. Minimum number of bits required to represent all the symbols together is
49. A field in the Ethernet message packet is
50. If data rate of ring is 20 Mbps, signal propagation speed is 200 b/ms, then number of bits that can be placed on the channel of 200 km is
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login