This section contains Computer Networking MCQ .This subsection can be used to practice questions on Data Communication & Network Security.
1. Which of the following is possible in a token passing bus network ?
unlimited number of stations
both (a) and (b)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. In networking terminology UTP means
Unshielded Twisted pair
Ubiquitious Teflon port
Uniformly Terminating port
Unshielded T-connector port
3. Simple network management protocol (SNMP) is implemented with a daughter board in
a separate PC that manages the network
4. The amount of uncertainty in a system of symbol is called
5. Working of the WAN generally involves
All of these
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login