46. Which of the following is not a part of round 10 in AES-128?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. Let g be a primitive root of the finite field Fp and y, z be a non-zero element of Fp and x ∈ Fp.
Discrete Logarithm Problem (DLP) is to find _____
x such that gx ≡ y(mod p)
y such that gx ≡ y(mod p)
z such that gx ≡ yz(mod p)
(x, y) such that gx ≡ y(mod p)
48. Suppose Alice and Bob use the Diffie-Hellman Key exchange technique with a common prime p = 23 and a primitive root g = 7. If Alice chooses the secret key a = 3 and Bob chooses the secret key b = 6, then the common secret key shared between Alice and Bob is ____
49. The number of primitive roots in the group G = (Z17*, X) is ______
50. If 4 ≡ 3x(mod 7), then the value of x is _______
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login