Computer NetworkA computer network is a group of two or more computers connected to each other through some connecting medium. This means that the computers can communicate with each other. All computers in a network can send and receive information.
1. Which of the following is not relevant to networking ?
Low-end stand alone hubs
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. What is the name of network architecture that was developed by IBM ?
3. Which organisation draws up standards for modems ?
4. Which of the following is not a class of LAN ?
5. Network operating system that does not support symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) is
Microsoft NT Advanced server
Novell network 3.X
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login