By utilization of shared resources and infrastructure, the delivery of computing as a service is called Cloud Computing. This service is often rendered via a network.
1. Uniprocessor computing is known as
None of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. Which of the following is/are distributed system?
Both a and b
None of these
3. The basic building blocks of clusters are
All of these
4. In utility computing model, the service provider charges the customer
at a flat rate
based on the usage
5. Utility computing is a model where service provider
makes computing resources available to the customer as needed
makes computing resources available to the customer for some amount of time
Can’t say – implementation dependent
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login