46. Consider the join of a relation R with relation S. If R has m tuples and S has n tuples, then the maximum size of join is:
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. The natural join is equal to :
Combination of Union and Cartesian product
Combination of selection and Cartesian product
Combination of projection and Cartesian product
48. Which one of the following is not true for a view:
View is derived from other tables.
View is a virtual table.
A view definition is permanently stored as part of the database.
View never contains derived columns.
49. A primary key if combined with a foreign key creates
Parent-Child relationship between the tables that connect them.
Many to many relationship between the tables that connect them.
Network model between the tables that connect them.
None of the above.
50. In E-R Diagram relationship type is represented by
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login