6. Apache Hadoop YARN stands for:
Yet Another Reserve Negotiator
Yet Another Resource Network
Yet Another Resource Negotiator
Yet Another Resource Manager
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Consider the pseudo-code for MapReduce's WordCount example (not shown here). Let's now assume that you want to determine the frequency of phrases consisting of 3 words each instead of determining the frequency of single words. Which part of the pseudo-code do you need to adapt?
Both map() and reduce()
The code does not have to be changed
8. For which of the following operations is NO communication with the NameNode required?
A client writing a file to HDFS.
A client requesting the filename of a given block of data
A client reading a block of data from the cluster.
A client reading a file from the cluster.
9. Which of the following components reside on a NameNode?
Filenames, blocks and checksums
Blocks and heartbeat messages
Filenames, block locations
Blocks and block locations
10. ____________ refers to the biases, noise and abnormality in data, trustworthiness of data
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login