21. A binary tree is generated by inserting in order the following integers:
50, 15, 62, 5, 20,58, 91, 3,8,37, 60, 24
The number of nodes in the left and right of the root respectively is
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. Consider the following nested representation of binary trees indicates y and z are the left
right subtrees, respectively, of node x. Note that y and z may be NULL or further nested. Which of the following represents a valid binary tree ?
(1 2(4 5 6 7))
1((2 3 NULL)4 5 6)7)
(1(2 3 NULL)(4 5))
23. B+- trees are preferred to binary trees in databases because
Disk capacities are greater than memory capacities
Disk access is much slower than memory Access
Disk data transfer rates are much less than memory data transfer rates.
All of above
24. A full binary tree with n non-leaf nodes contains
n - 1 nodes
2n + 1 nodes
25. A full binary tree with n leaves contains
log (n+1) nodes
2n - 1 nodes
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login