16. The maximum number of nodes on level i of a binary tree is
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. The smallest number of key that will force a B-tree of order 3 to have a height 3 is
None of these
18. A binary tree in which every non-leaf node has non-empty left and right subtrees is called a strictly binary tree. Such a tree with 10 leaves
Cannot have more than 19 nodes
Has exactly 19 nodes
Has exactly 17 nodes
19. Number of possible binary trees with 3 nodes is
20. A-2-3 tree is a tree such that
1. All internal nodes have either 2 or 3 children.
2. All paths from the root to the leaves have the same length.
The number of internal nodes of a 2-3 tree having 9 leaves could be
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login