11. A binary tree having n nodes and depth d will be about complete binary tree if
any node nd at level less than d-1 has two sons
it contains log(d)+1 nodes
for any node nd in the tree with a right descendent at level d lt must have a left son
all of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. Which of the following statements are correct?
I. If each tree node contains a father field, then it's not necessary to use either stack or threads
II. Traversal using father pointers is more time-efficient than traversal of a threaded tree
III. An in-threaded binary tree is defined as a binary tree that is both left-in threaded and right-in
II and III
I and III
I and II
None of these
13. A binary tree of depth "d" is an almost complete binary tree if
each leaf in the tree is either at level
for any node
both a and b
14. If each node in a tree has value greater the every value in its left subtree and has value less than every value in its right subtree, the tree is called
Full binary tree
Binary search tree
15. The number of nodes in a complete binary tree of level 5 is
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login