6. A full binary tree with n non-leaf nodes contains
n + 1 nodes
2n + 1 nodes
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. If this tree is used for sorting, then new no 8 should be placed as the
left child of the node labeled 30
right child of the node labeled 5
right child of the node labeled 30
left child of the node labeled 10
8. A 3-ary tree in which every internal node has exactly 3 children. The number of leaf nodes in such a tree with 6 internal nodes will be
9. A complete binary tree of level 5 has how many nodes ?
10. Traversing a binary tree first root and then left and right subtrees called _______traversal.
none of these
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login