1. Which of the following statements is false ?
Every tree is a bipartite graph
A tree contains a cycle
A tree with n nodes contains n-1 edges
A tree is a connected graph
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
2. Which of the following remarks about Tree- indexing are true?
It is an m-ary tree
Successful searches should terminate in leaf nodes
Unsuccessful searches may terminate in leaf nodes level of the tree structure
All of these
3. A binary tree in which if all its levels except possibly the last, have the maximum number of nodes and all the nodes at the last level appear as far left as possible, is called
Full binary tree
Binary Search Tree
Complete binary tree
4. A complete binary tree with the property that the value at each node is at least as large as the values at its children is called
binary search tree
Completely balanced tree
5. A full binary tree with n leaves contains
2n - 1 nodes
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login