21. A sort which iteratively passes through a list to exchange the first element with any element less than it and then repeats with a new first element is called
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. Which of the following statements is used in the binary search algorithm to halve the array ?
middle Sub = (start Sub + stop Sub)/2;
middle Sub = start Sub + stop Sub/2;
middle Sub = middle Sub/2;
middle Sub = (stop Sub - start Sub)/2;
23. The data for which you are searching is called
24. If the binary search algorithm determines that the search argument is in the lower half of the array, which of the following statements will, set the appropriate variable to the appropriate value?
start Sub = middle Sub - 1;
start Sub = middle Sub + 1;
stop Sub = middle Sub - 1;
stop Sub = middle Sub + 1.
25. Which of the following is false ?
A binary search begins with the middle element in the array
A binary search continues having the array either until a match is found or until there are no more elements to search
If the search argument is greater than the value located in the middle of the binary, the binary search continues in the upper half of the array
For a binary search to work, the data in the array must be arranged in either alphabetical or numerical order
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login