16. Suppose DATA array contains 1000000 elements. Using the binary search algorithm, one requires only about n comparisons to find the location of an item in the DATA array, then n is
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. Which of the following sorting procedure is the slowest?
18. Which of the following sorting method is stable?
Straight insertion sort
Binary insertion sort
19. Which of the following best describes sorting?
Accessing and processing each record exactly once
Finding the location of the record with a given key
Arranging the data (a record) in some given order
Adding a new record to the data structure
20. A sort which compares adjacent elements in a list and switches where necessary is
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login