16. Suppose DATA array contains 1000000 elements. Using the binary search algorithm, one requires only about n comparisons to find the location of an item in the DATA array, then n is
None of these
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
17. Which of the following sorting procedure is the slowest?
18. Which of the following sorting method is stable?
Straight insertion sort
Binary insertion sort
19. Which of the following best describes sorting?
Accessing and processing each record exactly once
Finding the location of the record with a given key
Arranging the data (a record) in some given order
Adding a new record to the data structure
20. A sort which compares adjacent elements in a list and switches where necessary is
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google