1. Heap allocation is required for languages
That support recursion
That support dynamic data structure
That use dynamic scope rules
All of above
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
2. A list integers is read in, one at a time, and a binary search tree is constructed. Next the tree is traversed would result in a printout which duplicates the original order of the list of integers?
None of these
3. A character of the data that binary search uses but the linear search ignore, is
Order of the list
Length of the list
The maximum value in the list
The minimum value in the list
4. Which of the following need not to be a binary tree?
5. Which of the following need not be a binary tree?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google