16. The number of comparators in a bitonic sort merge sorter with 8 inputs
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. The time taken by a bitonic sort merge network that merges two sorted
arrays of size 64 each is ____________.
18. A comparator network that has a depth of d and cost of c can be
simulated on a p processor PRAM in ___________ time.
Θ(d + c/p)
Θ(c + d/p)
19. When a bitonic sequence 20 30 40 50 60 55 45 35 is subjected to
compare-exchange of diametrically opposite elements, the lower-higher sides are
defined using a diameter passing between 20 and 30. If the lower-higher sides
were defined using a diameter passing between 30 and 40 instead, which two
elements swap places?
20 and 60
50 and 35
40 and 45
30 and 55
20. The number of edges in a linear array of n nodes is _____
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login