6. The minimum number of colours required to vertex colour a cycle of
seven nodes is _________.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. If three consecutive notes x, y and z of a linked list are coloured 43, 12
and 28 respectively now, then after one step of symmetry breaking, the colours of
x and y would be _______ respectively
1 and 8
1 and 10
2 and 7
6 and 6
8. Say, a=12 and b=28. Let c be the bitwise XOR of a and b. Let d=c-1.
Then the bitwise XOR of c and d has a numerical value of _____
9. If a linked list is now coloured using 14-bit natural numbers, then after
one step of symmetry breaking, it would be coloured using natural numbers of
how many bits?
10. The number of comparators in an odd even merge sorter with 16 inputs
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login