1. When the minimum algorithm that uses accelerated crowding on COMMON CRCW
PRAM is invoked on an array of size n with 2n processors, the size of the problem after the third size
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
2. If the divide and conquer algorithm for finding prefix sums is run on "4,
8, 1, 3, 9, 6, 8, 7", then what is the last operation performed to find the prefix sum
value corresponding to input element 6?
3. When key value 10 is searched in an array that contains "4, 6, 8, 13, 15,
17, 19" with six processors assigned to the first six elements of the array, on a
CREW PRAM, using Algorithm Search-1, which is the processor that reports the
rank of 10 in the array?
all of them together
4. When a key value is searched in an array with six processors on a
CREW PRAM, using Algorithm Search-2, the range of search reduces by a factor
of _____ in each step.
5. Consider the optimal merge algorithm studied in Lecture 8. Consider
the two sorted
A = ⟨3, 7, 10, 14, 18, 27, 35, 49⟩ and A′ = ⟨3, 14, 35⟩.
If B = ⟨4, 9, 15, 26, 29, 33, 34, 53⟩ and are the leader arrays,
then B′ = ⟨4, 26, 34⟩ the number of elements left in that charge of leader 26 is
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login