1. When the maximum clock rate is quoted for a logic family, then it applies to a
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
2. The number of flip-flops required in a modulo N counter is
log2 (N) + 1
N log2 (N)
3. Flip-flop outputs are always
Independent of each other
same as previous input
4. How many gates (minimum) are needed for a 3-bit up-counter using standard binary and using T lip-lops ? Assume unlimited fan-in.
5. The clear data and present input of the JK lip-lop are known as
Either (a) or (b)
None of these
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login