1. The register which holds the address of the location to or from which data are to be transferred is called
Memory address register
Memory data register
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. The register which contains the data to be written into or read out of the addressed location is called
3. Which of the following is used as storage locations both in the ALU and the control section of a computer ?
4. The register used as a working area in CPU is
5. Which of the following information holds the information before going to the decoder ?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login