1. The clock-cycle grouping in the fetch could
Avoid conflicts between operations
Maintain the proper sequencing of instructions
Save time for the fetch cycle
All of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. Which of the following is NOT a micro-operation ?
3. The fetch cycle consists of 4 micro-operations given below:
t2: MEMORY → MBR
PC → MAR
PC → PC+1
PC → MBR
PC → IR
4. Which of the following is TRUE ?
In micro-programmed control unit, the logic of the control unit is specified in a memory.
Hardware control unit is slower in execution compared to micro-programmed control unit.
For some control signal sequence there cannot be any Hardware control unit.
For some control signal sequence there cannot be any micro-programmed control unit
5. Which micro-operation must be executed at time step t3 for an interrupt cycle shown below?t1 : MBR <- PCt2 : MAR <- Address to save the contents of PCPC <- Address of start of interrupt service routinet3 : -----------------------
MAR <- PC
Memory <- MBR
Memory <- MAR
None of the above
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login