21. Which of the following is/are advantages of virtual memory ?
Faster access to memory on an average.
Processes can be given protected address spaces.
Programms larger than the physical memory size can be run.
All of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. Which of the following need extra hardware for DRAM refreshing ?
Both (a) and (b)
None of these
23. The idea of cache memory is based on
The property of locality of reference
The heuristic 90-10 rule
The fact that only a small portion of a program is referenced relatively frequently
24. Property of locality of reference may fail, if a program has
Many conditional jumps
Many unconditional jumps
25. What is the correct sequence of time delays that happen during a data transfer from a disk to memory?
Seek time, access time, transfer time
Seek time, latency time, transfer time
Access time ,Latency time, transfer time
Latency time, access time, transfer time
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login