1. The 8085 microprocessor responds to the presence of an interrupt
As soon as the TRAP pin becomes 'LOW'
By checking the TRAP pin for 'high' status at the end of each instruction fetch
By checking the TRAP pin for 'high' status at the end of the execution of each instruction
By Checking the TRAP pin for 'high' status at regular intervals
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. CPU has two modes privileged and non-privileged.In order to change the mode from privileged to non-privileged
A hardware interrupt is needed
A software interrupt is needed
Either (a) or (b)
A non-privileged instruction (which does not generate an interrupt) is needed
3. The TRAP interrupt mechanism of the 8085 microprocessor executes
An RST by hardware
The instruction supplied by external device through the INTA signal
An instruction from memory location 20 H
None of these
4. Which of the following interrupts are unmaskable interrupts ?
Both (a) and (b)
5. The address range to which I/O chip will respond is
0000 H to FFFF H
0000 H to 5FFF H
4000 H to 5FFFF H
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login