21. A circuit produces 1's complement of the input word, one application is binary subtraction. It is called
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. The most commonly used character codes for transmission is
None of these
23. How many different number a 6-bit binary word can represent?
24. (r-1)'s complement of the (r-1)'s complement of an integer number is
(r-2)'s complement of the number
BCD code of number
25. The sign magnitude representative of decimal number -637 is
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login