6. The ability to temporarily halt the CPU and use this time to send information on buses is called
Direct memory access
Vectoring the interrupt
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Number of machine cycles required for RET instruction in 8085 microprocessor is
None of these
8. In a microprocessor system, the RST instruction will cause an interrupt
only if an interrupt service routine is being executed
only if a bit in the interrupt mask is made 0
only if interrupts have been enabled by an EI instruction
none of these
9. An instruction used to set the carry flag in a computer can be classified as
10. Microprocessor 8085 is the enhanced version of ......... with essentially the same construction set
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login