1. A low memory can be connected to microprocessor by using
Both (a) and (b)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. To put the microprocessor in the wait state
lower the HOLD input
lower the READY input
raise the HOLD input
None of these
3. A basic instruction that can be interpreted by a computer generally has
An operand and an address
A decoder and an accumulator
Sequence register and decoder
4. In a microprocessor system with memory mapped I/O
Devices have 8-bit addresses
Devices are accessed using IN and OUT instructions
There can be a maximum of 256 input devices and 256 output devices
Arithmetic and logic operations can be directly performed with the I/O data.
5. The addressing mode used in an instruction of the form ADD X, Y, is
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login