16. A 4-gram model is a ________ order Markov Model.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. Arrange the words "blueberry, cranberry, raspberry, strawberry" in descending order, based on the frequency of their occurrence in the Google Books n-grams. The Google Books n-gram viewer i available at https://books.google.com/ngrams.
raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, cranberry
blueberry, cranberry, raspberry, strawberry
strawberry, raspberry, cranberry, blueberry
None of the above
18. For the string 'mash', identify which of the following set of strings have a Levenshtein distance of 1
smash, mas, lash, mushy, hash
bash, stash, lush, flash, dash
smash, mas, lash, mush, ash
19. Assume that we modify the costs incurred for operations in calculating Levenshtein distance, such that both the insertion and deletion operations incur a cost of 1 each, while substitution incurs a cost of 2. Now, for the string 'lash' which of the following set of strings will have an edit distance of 1?
ash, slash, clash, flush
flash, stash, lush, blush
slash, last, bash, ash
20. Given a corpus C2, the Maximum Likelihood Estimation (MLE) for the bigram "dried berries" is 0.3 and the count of occurrence of the word "dried" is 580 for the same corpus C2, the likelihood of "dried berries" after applying add-one smoothing is 0.04. What is the vocabulary size of C2?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login