11. Word segmentation is mostly used when:
Hyphens are present
Multiple alphabets intermingled
No space between words
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. What is the valid range of type-token ratio of any text corpus?
TTR ∈ (0,1] (excluding zero)
TTR ∈ [0,1]
TTR ∈ [-1,1]
TTR ∈ [0,+∞] (any non-negative number)
13. Find the type-token ratio for following sentence,
But what are thoughts? Well, we all have them. They are variously described as ideas, notions, concepts, impressions, perceptions, views, beliefs, opinions, values, and so on. At times they are brief, coming and going in an instant.
14. In the sentence, "In Delhi I took my hat off. But I can't put it back on.", total number of word tokens and word types are:
15. Consider the following corpus C1 of 4 sentence. What is the total count of unique bi-grams for which the likelihood will be estimated? Assume we do not perform any pre-processing.
Today is Nayan's birthday
she loves ice cream
she is also fond of cream cake
we will celebrate her birthday with ice cream cake
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login