6. If first corpus has TTR1 = 0.013 and second corpus has TTR2 = 0.13, where TTR1 and TTR2 represents type/token ratio in first and second corpus respectively, then
First corpus has more tendency to use different words.
Second corpus has more tendency to use different words.
Both A and B
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Which of the following are instances of stemming? (as per Porter Stemmer)
1. are → be
2. plays → play
3. saw → s
4. university → univers
1 and 2
2 and 3
1 and 3
2 and 4
8. Which of the following is/are true for English Language?
1. Lemmatization works only on inflectional morphemes and Stemming works only on derivational morphemes.
2. The outputs of lemmatization and stemming for the same word might differ.
3. Output of lemmatization are always real words
4. Output of stemming are always real words
3 and 4
1 and 4
9. As per Zipf's law, the correct statement about a corpus is:
10th most common word will occur with 10 times the frequency of the 100th most common word.
100th most common word will occur with 10 times the frequency of the 10th most common word
Frequency of a word is directly proportional to its position in the ranked list.
10. Which one is not related to the concept of decision tree algorithm:
Natural Language Processing MCQ
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login