1. Ambiguity can appear in which of the following steps/tasks?
All of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. One of the main challenges of NLP is _____
Ambiguity of sentences
Usage of non-standard English
New senses of a word
3. Which of the following doesn't require application of Natural Language Processing algorithms?
Classifying spam emails from good ones
Classifying images of scanned documents as "hand-written" or "printed" documents
Automatically generating captions for images
Building a sentiment analyzer for tweets on Twitter.
4. Which one is not an example of neologisms:
5. Which of the following sentence contains a ditransitive verb usage?
Maureen gave Dan the pencil
That pumpkin pie smells delicious
The dog chased the cats
Natural Language Processing MCQ
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login