6. Which of the following is/are true about conflict set?
A. The conflict set contains a set of rules that are ready to fire along with their matching WMEs
B. The conflict set contains the set of contradictory rules in a rule based system
C. The conflict set is the output of the Match routine in Match-Resolve-Execute cycle
D. A conflict set is generated from scratch in every Match-Resolve-Execute cycle
A and B
B and C
A and C
B and D
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Consider the following rule in an OPS5 like language:
(array ^index <i> ^value<n>))
(aray ^index <j> > <i> ^value <m> < <n>)
(modify 1 ^value <m>))
modify 2 ^value <m>)
It sorts an array in descending order
It swaps every two subsequent elements in an array
It swaps two elements that are in an incorrect order in an array
It traverses the array once, swapping every two elements that are in an incorrect order
8. Which of the following is/are true regarding alpha and beta nodes in the Rete Net?
A. Alpha nodes are discriminative in nature while beta nodes are assimilative in nature
B. An alpha node can have a beta node as its parent
C. An alpha node can have only one parent
D. A beta node can have only one parent
A, C and D
9. Consider the following rule in an OPS5 like language(p thread-management-rule (thread ^name <x> ^hasTimeout <yes>) → (remove (thread_Alive <x>)) ) Assuming the working memory contains the data element (thread ^name t ^hasTimeout no) and assuming that the above rule is the only rule in the program, which of the following statements hold true? A. The program will execute the above rule at least once and keeps firing the same rule as the data matches the rule B. The program will execute the above rule as the data matches the rule C. The program will execute the above rule exactly once due to the property of Refractoriness D. The program will not execute the above rule as the data does not match the rule
A and D
10. Assuming recency as the conflict resolution strategy, what conclusion would be made when a rule is selected and executed from the conflict set in the answer to the previous question?
None of the above
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login