21. Given the reference vector R=(A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H), what is the ordinal representation for the tour
(A,D,B,C,F,E,G,H)? Answer should be comma separated list of cities, for ex., 1,2,3,4
(Type: String) 1,3,1,1,2,1,1,2
(Type: String) 1,3,1,5,2,1,1,1
(Type: String) 1,3,1,1,2,3,1,1
(Type: String) 1,3,1,1,2,1,1,1
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. An optimization problem is stated as follows:maximize f (x, y) = x2/2 + 125/y2 where x, y ∈ R+The above optimization problem comes under the category of
Unconstrained optimization problem.
Linear optimization problem.
Integer value optimization problem.
Real value optimization problem.
23. Which of the following(s) is/are the pre-requisite(s) when Genetic Algorithms are applied to solve
(i) Encoding of solutions.
(ii) Well-understood search space.
(iii) Method of evaluating the suitability of the solutions.
(iv) Contain only one optimal solution.
i and ii only.
ii and iii only.
i and iii only.
iii and iv only.
24. Suppose, all steps in both SGA and SSGA remain same, except instead of selecting two individuals from the current population of size N, Np(Np << N) individuals as in SGA are selected. Then, the correct statement is
Generation gap of SGA will be more than that of SSGA
Generation gap of SSGA will be more than that of SGA
Generation gap in both algorithms remains same
Nothing can be said precisely
25. What are the offspring tours generated by Partially Mapped Crossover (PMX) when the cuts are made after
the 2nd and 5th cities, as illustrated in bold above? If the two answer tours are (1,2,3,4) AND (2,3,1,4) then
enter 1234,2314 as answer
(Type: String) 13564278,15236487
(Type: String) 15236487,13564278
(Type: String) 15236447,13564279
(Type: String) 15236987,13563278
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login