71. Consider a single perceptron with sign activation function. The perceptron is represented by weight vector [0.4 −0.3 0.1]t and a bias θ = 0. If the input vector to the perceptron is X = [0.2 0.6 0.5] then the output of the perceptron is:
You must be logged in to post a comment.
72. The Sigmoid activation function f(t) is defined as:
73. Consider the following statements :
(a) UNIX provides three types of permissions * Read * Write * Execute
(b) UNIX provides three sets of permissions * permission for owner * permission for group * permission for others
Which of the above statement/s is/are true ?
Both (a) and (b)
Neither (a) nor (b)
74. Which of the following routing technique / techniques is / are used in distributed systems?
(a) Fixed Routing
(b) Virtual Routing
(c) Dynamic Routing
(a) and (b) only
All (a), (b), (c)
75. Match the following WINDOWS system calls and UNIX system calls with reference to process control and File manipulation.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login