1. In 8085 microprocessor which of the following flag(s) is (are) affected by an arithmetic operation ?
AC flag Only
CY flag Only
Z flag Only
AC, CY, Z flags
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. In 8085 microprocessor the address bus is of __________ bits.
3. In the architecture of 8085 microprocessor match the following:
4. Which of the following addressing mode is best suited to access elements of an array of contiguous memory locations ?
Indexed addressing mode
Base Register addressing mode
Relative address mode
5. Which of the following is correct statement ?
In memory - mapped I/O, the CPU can manipulate I/O data residing in interface registers that are not used to manipulate memory words.
The isolated I/O method isolates memory and I/O addresses so that memory address range is not affected by interface address assignment.
In asynchronous serial transfer of data the two units share a common clock.
In synchronous serial transmission of data the two units have different clocks.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login