41. Which of the following statements is not correct?
HTML is not screen precise formatting language.
HTML does not specify a logic.
DHTML is used for developing highly interactive web pages.
HTML is a programming language.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
42. When one object reference variable is assigned to another object reference variable then
a copy of the object is created.
a copy of the reference is created.
a copy of the reference is not created.
it is illegal to assign one object reference variable to another object reference variable.
43. A server crashes on the average once in 30 days, that is, the Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) is 30 days. When this happens, it takes 12 hours to reboot it, that is, the Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) is 12 hours. The availability of server with these reliability data values is approximately :
44. Match the software maintenance activities in List – I to its meaning in List – II.
45. Match each application/software design concept in List – I to its definition in List – II.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login