6. A CPU handles interrupt by executing interrupt service subroutine __________.
by checking interrupt register after execution of each instruction
by checking interrupt register at the end of the fetch cycle
whenever an interrupt is registered
by checking interrupt register at regular time interval
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Given the following set of prolog clauses:
How many atoms are matched to the variable ‘X’ before the query father(X, Jane) reports a Result?
8. Forward chaining systems are __________ where as backward chaining systems are __________.
Data driven, Data driven
Goal driven, Data driven
Data driven, Goal driven
Goal driven, Goal driven
9. Match the following w.r.t. programming languages:
10. The combination of an IP address and a port number is known as ___________.
subnet mask number
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login