86. Return of income is submitted under which Section of Income Tax Act?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
87. Which one of the following is NOT the prerequisite of price discrimination?
Firm must have monopoly power
Product have multiple close substitutes and different uses
Markets are separated and segmented
Price elasticity of product must differ in different markets
88. Match List-I with List-II:
89. Which of the following commodities is kept outside the purview of GST?
90. List out from the given statements the important ethical principles that a business should follow:(a) To take the necessary action for the development of the concerned industry or business(b) Pay taxes and discharge other obligations promptly(c) To ensure the best utilisation of the human resources(d) Refrain from secret kickbacks or pay-offs to customers, suppliers, administrators, etc.(e) Ensure payment of fair wages and fair treatment of employeesChoose the correct answer from the options given below.
(c), (d) and (e)
(b), (d) and (e)
(a), (b) and (c)
(a), (c) and (e)
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login