11. Given below are two statements, one labelled as Assertion (A) and the other labelled as Reason (R). Read the statements and choose the correct answer using the code given below.Assertion (A): There exists excess capacity of the production for the firms if these incur losses.Reason (R): Their production level has to remain below their economic capacity level.
(A) is incorrect, but (R) is correct.
Both (A) and (R) are correct, but (R) is not the right explanation of (A).
(A) is correct, but (R) is incorrect.
Both (A) and (R) are correct and (R) is the right explanation of (A).
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. Second generation reforms in our country do not comprise of which one of the following?
Exploiting the knowledge based global economy
Population control measures
Growing Indian transnational corporations
13. Match the items of List-I with the items of List-II and choose the correct answer from the code given below.
14. The monopoly involves a social cost mainly due to its emphasis on which one of the following?
Earning net profit in all possible situations.
Charging different prices from different categories of buyers of the same product.
Attempting to stall entry of other firms in the market.
Lower output at a higher cost in a normal profit situation.
15. Arrange the following stages of staffing in correct sequence and indicate the code of correct sequence.(i) Performance appraisal(ii) Recruitment(iii) Transfers(iv) Selection(v) Induction and orientationChoose the correct answer from the code given below.
(iv), (ii), (v), (iii), (i)
(i), (ii), (iv), (v), (iii)
(ii), (iv), (v), (i), (iii)
(ii), (i), (iv), (v), (iii)
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login