36. In which file records are stored one after another in an ascending or descending order determined by the key field of the records?
both (A) & (B)
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
37. The amount of a certain product sold to a certain customer in a past period can be obtained from the:
Sales history file
All of the above
38. Partial correlation is a type of
Both (A) and (B)
39. When variations in the values of two variables have a constant ratio, there will be
None of the above
40. The advantages of sequential files are
Easy to organize, maintain and understand
There is no overhead in address generation. Locating in a particular record requires only the specification of the key field
Relatively inexpensive I/O media and devices can be used for the storage and processing of such files.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login