31. If p = q = 1 / 2 ,the frequency distribution will be
You must be logged in to post a comment.
32. Total error in a research is equal to
√ ([(sampling error)+(non-sampling error)]^2 )
sampling error x 100
only sampling error
33. Assertion (A). Standard and error of the mean is the standard deviation of the sampling distribution of the mean.
Reason (R). Simple random sampling is a non-profitable sampling method.
Both (A) and (R) are true.
Both (A) and (R) are false.
(A) is true and (R) is false.
(A) is false and (R) is true.
34. A good hypothesis should be
formulated in such a way that it can be tested by the data
precise, specific and consistent with most known facts
of limited scope and should not have global Significance
all of these
35. Given the following tests:(i) x2-test (ii) t-test
(iii) f-test (iv) z test The concept of degree of freedom is associated with
(i) and (ii)
(ii) and (iii)
(iii) and (iv)
(ii), (iii), and (iv)
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login