31. Scalar principle of organization implies that
all subordinates have only one supervisor
line of authority is defined clearly
manager can directly supervise only a limited number of persons
the subordinates need not necessarily have a supervisor
You must be logged in to post a comment.
32. Which is an example of ethical codes?
We believe in more production
We believe in assets
We believe in money
None of these
33. "Business ethics is related to the test of values or social values." Who said it?
Peter F. Drucker
J. R. Betty
34. The principle of business ethics includes
Principle of co-operation with others
Principle of publicity
Principle of equivalent price
All of the above
35. Which of the following is a method that can be used to overcome the tendency toward conformity in group decision-making?
Nominal group technique
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login