41. Repeated use plans or standing plans include
Objectives and policies
Procedures and methods
All of the above
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
42. Span of controls means that
An organization consists of various departments
Each person's authority is clearly defined.
Every subordinate has one superior
A manager can supervise only a limited number of subordinates
43. If the span of control is narrow, a number of managers would be required in each unit of the organization and there would be many managerial levels or layers, such an organizational structure is referred to as
44. Consider the following elements:1. Indicators2. Objectives3. Controls4. Key Result Areas5. Roles and Missions6. Action plansTheir correct sequence in management by objectives and results is
5 4 2 1 3 6
4 5 2 1 3 6
5 4 1 2 6 3
4 5 1 2 6 3
45. The famous book 'General and Industrial Management' was written by
CFA Level 1
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET Management
UGC NET PAPER 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login