26. Organisation Theory deals with
Forms of business organisation
Structure of an organisation
Incentives and wage policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.
27. Consider the following steps:1. Analysis of variances2. Initiating corrective action3. Measurement of Actual performance4. Establishment of standardsWhat is the sequence of steps?
1. Analysis of variances
2. Initiating corrective action
3. Measurement of Actual performance
4. Establishment of standards
What is the sequence of steps?
28. The following steps are involved in managing by objectives1. Preliminary setting of objectives at the top2. Setting subordinates objectives3. Tying resources with the goals4. Clarifying the organizational roles The correct sequence of these steps is
1. Preliminary setting of objectives at the top
2. Setting subordinates objectives
3. Tying resources with the goals
4. Clarifying the organizational roles The correct sequence of these steps is
29. The main advantage of functional organisation is
30. In a Functional organization
There are no advisers, the executive alone having the authority and competence
There are specialist advisers having no authority
The entire organization is divided into functions with specific role for specialists.
The organization is divided into functions with specialists having authority.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login