11. In line and staff organisation the staff performs the function of
Advising the management
None of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. Planning function is mainly performed at
Top management level
Middle management level
Lower management level
13. Which one of the following may not necessarily be an advantage of coordination?
Unity of direction
Summarisation of all management functions
14. Leadership is a function of all the following factors except
Product or service
15. Which of the following is not true in respect of planning?
Planning is an intellectual activity
Planning function is not performed by the top management
Planning is related to objectives
Planning is forward-looking
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login