46. Who wrote Management & Moral?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. The following steps are involved in the process of organizing1. Forming supportive objectives2. Delegating to the head of each group the authority3. Necessary to perform the activities4. Establishing enterprise objectivesThe correct sequence of these steps is
48. According to the principle of "Span of control" there is
A tendency of overload supervisors with too much of work
A limit to the number of subordinates a supervisor can effectively supervise.
No limit to the number of subordinates a supervisor can supervise.
A limit to delegation of authority to the subordinate.
49. Which one of the following statement is correct?
Planning and controlling are essentially one and the same.
Controlling is a part of the planning process.
Controlling is a substitute for planning
A control process is meaningless without pre-set goals.
50. In the process of controlling office management, certain steps are normally taken.These include1. Analyzing the actual performance.2. Finding out the reasons for discrepancies.3. Evaluating the performance.4. Establishing the standards of work performance.The correct sequence in which these steps are usually taken is
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login