46. An importer wishing to re-export the goods is required to prepare
Bill of lading
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. The headquarters of ADB is in
48. Fixed exchange rate can survive in an economy if there is
Free market economy
None of the above
49. Assertion (A). An effective rate of protection takes tariffs on input into account. Reason (R). The nominal rate of protection takes the only tariffs on the output into account.
If both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
If both A and R are true but R is Not the correct explanation of A
If A is true but R is false
If A is false but R is true
50. GATT came into existence in
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login