21. Which of the following is NOT a monetary measure for correction of the balance of payments disequilibrium?
Monetary expansion / contraction
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. Trade measures for correction of the balance of payments disequilibrium include
Both (A) and (B)
23. The area where the members remove trade barriers among themselves but keep their separate national barriers against trade with the outside world is known as
Common Market Area
24. An economic integration in which member countries unity all their economic policies, including monetary, fiscal and welfare policies as well as policies toward trade and factorial migration, is known as
25. If a nation has some monopoly power over world prices, it can reap net gains from
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login