11. According to the Uruguay Round Agreement on TRIPS, patentability may be excluded for
Diagnostic, therapeutic, and surgical methods for the treatment of humans and animals.
Plants and animals other than micro-organisms
Essentially biological process for the production of plants and animals
All of the above.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. Consider the following: The Generalised System of Preferences (GSP) 2. A maritime shipping code 3. Special international programs to help the least developed countries 4. International aid targets. Which association played a key role in the emergence of the above-mentioned aspects?
13. International Monetary Fund functions as an agency with resources available for short-term to medium-term loans to meet the balance of payments deficits of member countries, which is its ------- aspect.
14. Which of the following is a major function of IMF?
All of the above
15. Consider the following: 1. To conserve foreign exchange 2. To check capital flight 3. To curb consumption 4. To regulate foreign companies Which of the are the objectives of exchange control?
1 and 2
1, 2 and 3
2, 3 and 4
1,2,3 and 4
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login