46. When the nation lets the exchange market take care of the exchange rate by letting the value of its currency drop until the exchange market equilibrium is restored, it is said to adopt.
Fixed exchange rate
Flexible exchange rate
Floating exchange rate
None of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. The arrangement negotiated by the International Monetary Fund at the beginning of 1997 under which 25 participant countries and institutions agreed to land up to SDR 34 billion (about $47 billion) to supplement the previous agreement is known as
General Arrangement to Borrow (GAB)
General Agreement to Borrow (GAB)
New Arrangement to Borrow (NAB)
New Agreement to Borrow (NAB)
48. The benefit accruing to a nation from issuing the currency or when its currency is used as an international currency or reserve is called
49. A reserve currency country is one
Which keeps a large reserve of foreign currencies.
Which keeps several reserves for different foreign currencies.
Whose reserves consist of foreign currency only and not gold bullion.
Whose currency is held by other nations as international reserves?
50. The gold standard exchange rate system prevailed
Between 1860 and 1910
Between 1910 and 1939
Between 1880 and 1914
Between 1914 and 1939
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login